CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- M.S. in Computer Technology, University of China Academic of Science, 2018-2020. Beijing, China.
- B.S. in Forensic Medical, China Medical University, 2013-2018. Shenyang, China.
- August, 2020 - Now: Security Engineer
- August, 2018 - August, 2020: Intern Research Assistant
- Department: Intelligent Software Research Center (ISRC)
- Institute of Software, China Academic of Science (ISCAS)
- Duties included: Static Code Analysis, IoT Security Research, Network Traffic Analysis.
- Supervisor: Professor Jingzheng Wu
- IoT Security Analysis
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Static Code Analysis
- Coding: Python, C, C++
- CET 6 Qualification
- Proficient in English paper reading and writing
- China Qualification Certificate of Computer and Software Technology Proficiency
- Network Engineer
- Software Design Engineer
Xu Duan, Jingzheng Wu, Shouling Ji, Zhiqing Rui, Tianyue Luo, Mutian Yang, Yanjun Wu." VulSniper: Focus Your Attention to Shoot Fine-Grained Vulnerabilities."Proceedings of the 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-19). Macao, China. August 10-16 2019.
Zhqing Rui, Jingzheng Wu, Tianyue Luo, Xu Duan, Hang Zhao, Changyu Chen. " A new Approach for Detecting Inheritance Vulnerabilities based on Atomic Control Flow Graph. " Symposium on Software Security and Reliability Technology for Manned Space Engineering . Beijing, China. December 12 2019. (Non-public, Second Prize Awards)
Zhiqing Rui, Jingzheng Wu, Yanjie Shao, Tianyue Luo, Mutian Yang, Yanjun Wu, Bin Wu." PassEye: Sniffing Your Password from HTTP Sessions by Deep Neural Network."2020 China Cyber Security Annual Conference (CNCERT 2020). Beijing, China, 2020